Anxiety Counseling in Greenville, NC
Our anxiety counseling in Greenville NC can help you enjoy your life again.
Are you your own worst critic? It’s exhausting trying to keep up appearances and survive day to day.
You’re often tired and you may find yourself easily irritated and always on edge.
Anxiety and Stress Counseling can help.
We utilize an integrative approach to counseling for anxiety, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), mindfulness somatic (body) movement, and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) with Anxiety counseling in Greenville NC.
Maybe you are unsure if you are suffering from anxiety. Have you ever thought to yourself:
- “I feel nervous, stressed and anxious more than usual.”
- “I feel like I am going to jump out of my skin.”
- “I experience panic or anxiety attacks even when I know I shouldn’t.”
- “I have had sudden changes in my appetite and appearance.”
- “I feel out of control and constantly worry about future events.”
- “I feel scared and panicked when there is no reason to be.”
- “I can’t seem to focus or stay on task even though I try really hard.”
- “A particular life event has shaken me and I can’t move past it.”
- “I am too fatigued to do my everyday tasks.”
- “I can’t sleep or I don’t feel rested when I wake up.”
- “I feel like I am not as good as other people.”
- “I often avoid places that once left me anxious or where I had anxiety or a panic attack.”