We offer online Counseling services for adults anywhere in the state of North Carolina.
aaFinding the right therapist or counselor for you is important. Connecting with someone that you vibe with, who really gets you can be transformative, and can create a space of trust and comfort. We strive to create this space for all of our clients. Counseling can be uncomfortable sometimes, and also very rewarding. Finding peace of mind, direction, and clarity is invaluable in our high tech and high speed world. We offer counseling services through a secure online platform to anyone standing in North Carolina. We often utilize EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), Brainspotting, Mindfulness, IFS, and CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) in our work.
The Counseling Services provided include but are not limited to:
- Addressing depression
- Adjusting to life after loss, grief
- Adjusting to life changes
- Anxiety and Stress management
- Clarifying goals and values
- Discussing sexual health and connection
- Empowering healthy choices
- Examining racial identity
- Exploring identity and desires
- Exploring patterns of behavior and finding the motivation to make changes.
- Finding support in your recovery from alcohol and/or drugs
- Identifying strategies to help move forward with trauma
- Improving self-esteem and developing self-worth
- Addressing Career and Professional Stress
- Learning new coping strategies
- Looking at relationship patterns
- Overcoming OCD and/or BFRBs
- Regaining interest in relationships or activities
- Regaining a sense of control and pleasure in life
- Utilizing EMDR and Brainspotting for Trauma and PTSD treatment.
This is not an exhaustive list. Our clients come to us for counseling services for a plethora of reasons, and it’s usually not just one. In our space, we can discuss the whole you; past, present, and future.
We can discuss these issues and more in a safe, caring, and confidential environment through Online Counseling from wherever you are most comfortable. We assist clients throughout the state of North Carolina, whether you’re in Wilmington, Greenville, Raleigh, Greensboro, Charlotte, Asheville or anywhere in between.
Get a Free Consultaion
Schedule your free 15 minute phone consultation virtually through our secure online client portal. Click Get Started below to access the client portal and view available appointment times.